Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service in Spain

Hi,When arrived in Spain 3 weeks ago Virgin data did not work, but I just used my 2nd Spanish SIM for data insteadUntil today my Virgin SIM worked fine, but this afternoon no service at all.I did not touch or change anything so must be a back-end iss...

Resolved! Roaming not working in Germany help!

We have travelled today from uk through France (phone worked fine) have entered Germany and now cannot get a phone signal or data roaming .me and my son both have virgin phones and neither work! all our phone settings etc are all correct and I have f...

Roaming does not work in Germany at all

HelloWe have exactly the same problems on both iphones pro max 13 and 14 Just sitting in hotel in Berlin trying to solve the problem instead to go clubbing. The same problem with 2 iphonesThe first thing I will do at home I will bin the virgin sim ca...

iphoneX by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No phone signal in croatia

Hello,I am in Croatia and I have been able to use my phone for calls and data. Today I lost signal briefly whilst on a ferry and since then I have not had signal for either calls or data. I have tried creating new APN names with various versions that...

jaklloyd by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Sim

I recently signed up to Volt and was told o had to have a £25 Sim with O2 to get the package. Didn’t really need it but ok. Got first Bill from o2 today and despite not using the Sim it’s for £28. Rang o2 and they said that includes VAT. Tried virgin...

WiFi Calling Not Working

Hi,  I just switched from EE to Virgin and it appears that my WiFi calling isnt working on my phone. I've read that it could take upto 24 hours?   

bbunited by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Randomly disconnected from service

Hi all. I'm on holiday in sunny portugal right now and for the first three days things were a dream. My phone connected automatically upon landing and there was no stress. This morning I woke up and for some reason my phone has disconnected. No servi...

Lofi by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service abroad

Hello, I had set up my international roaming for my trip abroad. When I first came into the country I managed to get cell service (I don't need to use my data) but when I wanted to temporarily place my SIM in another phone, I ended up losing the conn...

y_SAHM by Tuning in
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos