Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

30 day SIM issue

I currently have a SIM that is costing £9.76 per month and going up to £11.44 next month, I have tried to change to the current £7 SIM deal but it's saying I can't do that until my contract ends, my SIM is a 30 day rolling one so why am I being told ...

NOS911 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't make or receive calls in USA

Received 'welcome to USA' text. Unable to make or receive calls or send texts. Account shows international barring off and call roaming enabled. Roaming enabled on phone. iPhone 13 (UK settings) and iPhone 6 (shared account, different numbers) both a...

petemcv by Joining in
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

No data, calls, or texts

I am not able to call or send texts from my mobile. When I call 789 I immediately have an automated message saying ‘calls to this number cannot be connected at this time’. I have followed the guidance from the webpages and rebooted my mobile but stil...

Kano995 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CHANGING VM SIM TO O2

Hi guys, I'm having to change my VM Sim to an o2. I just received my new PAC Code because the one I'd previously received ran out on 31/3/23. I've put my o2 sim in, but have a new number! I was told that I would be able to keep my old number. What do...

sam162 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data abroad

Every time I go abroad I can't connect to mobile data even after setting roaming and turning off my phone while flying, as per virgin advice. 

Resolved! Security is weak on phone

It says on my phone that my Security is weak! How do I change that on my internet connection?     [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Resolved! Can’t get voicemail abroad

Can’t get voicemail am in turkey ,but didn’t set a PIN number before I went can I do it over her many thanks linda

Starla by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refreshing SIM data

I am having problems at my daughter's house with persistent 'Refreshing SIM data' message. There is no mobile signal here which appears to be the trigger as it does not happen at my house. I have applied 'fixes' shown in forum (reset access point, ne...

mqbwick by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos