Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not call landlines with mobile

HiFor the last few days I have been unable to make calls to landlines. I get a message stating that I haven’t got enough credit. I am on a monthly contract with unlimited data and minutes .  All other calls are unaffected. Any ideas anyone ?ThanksSop...

Soph123 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Turning off roaming for USA travel

Hi, Followed instructions online for turning off roaming for a forthcoming USA trip as I will use wifi only without using 4/5G Says to keep ‘International call barring off’ is this correct ? 

lordAli by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Application option missing

Hi,My iPhone 7 has reformatted my contacts yet again causing incoming calls to show only the calling number instead of the contact’s  name. Whilst going through the usual procedures to restore the contacts to normal format I noticed that Sim Applicat...

Smoggy239 by Up to speed
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card not working

Hi.My sim card doesn't seem to work. I've tried restarting and trying it in a different phone and get the same behaviour. Any number I call it doesn't ring, it says it's calling and then seems to connect (i.e. it starts counting time as if I was conn...

30 day SIM issue

I currently have a SIM that is costing £9.76 per month and going up to £11.44 next month, I have tried to change to the current £7 SIM deal but it's saying I can't do that until my contract ends, my SIM is a 30 day rolling one so why am I being told ...

NOS911 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't make or receive calls in USA

Received 'welcome to USA' text. Unable to make or receive calls or send texts. Account shows international barring off and call roaming enabled. Roaming enabled on phone. iPhone 13 (UK settings) and iPhone 6 (shared account, different numbers) both a...

petemcv by Joining in
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

No data, calls, or texts

I am not able to call or send texts from my mobile. When I call 789 I immediately have an automated message saying ‘calls to this number cannot be connected at this time’. I have followed the guidance from the webpages and rebooted my mobile but stil...

Kano995 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos