Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temporary voicemail pin

Hi, I'm abroad and, apparently like a number of people, I didn't think to set a pin before travelling. I can't set one now so I was wondering if I could get a temporary one set.Thanks,Phil

my phone number no longer works, can anyone help?

I moved to Virgin a month ago and ported my number, it transferred across fine. Yesterday I got an I phone notification saying that I needed to reinsert my SIM as my number was no longer available for FaceTime or I message. I reinserted the sim, but ...

SF4 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

Mobile data not connecting despite 4g signal from Essex to North Yorkshire and everywhere in between 

Migration to o2

Has anyone been migrated over to o2 plan and billing yet as I've still not heard anything yet and everything is still virgin mobile 

Phone will not work in France

So I was sold the “roam like home” in my package. It doesn’t work at all.your service is awefull I am so done with virgin mobile, I’m now overseas with a phone that was supposed to work without a phone that doesn’t have roaming charges. I am passing ...

Unable to use roaming in the Isle of Man

Hello,I'm visiting family in the Isle of Man but my phone won't allow me to make calls, texts etc. It is stuck on 'emergency calls only.I've previously used my virgin mobile here without any trouble by using the sim tools app... but that has disappea...

Helen-S by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abroad - no signal or data

Hello,I’ve been abroad in EU for the past week and since arriving I’ve had no signal or data (except the very rare occasion that lasts around 10 seconds). My partner is with me and he is also uses Virgin Mobile, except he’s had constant signal and 4G...

Jbwb20 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

no service in Guernsey again

Back in Guernsey and no service again. Made sure roaming is on, no cap, checked all up to date, restarted phone. Still nothing. When will this be sorted? And what can I do in the meantime?