Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data connection

I am currently in Greece and while I was using my phone perfectly since yesterday my phone will no longer connect to any network. Is not working for calls or data. It's not a problem with my phone, I ve checked. Is it problem with virgin media or my ...

malty34 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data in spain not working

I have no mobile data working. It worked on the first day, but has stopped. We have used Google maps etc, but now no connection. Can't send a text to VM for assistance etc, and although connected to hotel WiFi still cannot make calls. Help! 

Aharwin by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service in Spain and Complaint form not working

Hi there,Virgin Media is usually good until something goes wrong, then it becomes long and painful to solve because less humans are working in customer service it seems.The complaint form doesn't work, it lets you type everything in and then... "We'r...

Carlost by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

I am abroad no signal showing at all, not just for data, no bars showing at all, never received customary ‘welcome to Italy’ text message. Absolutely nothing. Tried putting network into manual, still nothing 

Emergency calls only

I'm in Poland and I've tried to send texts and make calls, but my phone is now suddenly saying 'emergency calls only'. Please advise

No service in Spain

Hi,When arrived in Spain 3 weeks ago Virgin data did not work, but I just used my 2nd Spanish SIM for data insteadUntil today my Virgin SIM worked fine, but this afternoon no service at all.I did not touch or change anything so must be a back-end iss...

Resolved! Roaming not working in Germany help!

We have travelled today from uk through France (phone worked fine) have entered Germany and now cannot get a phone signal or data roaming .me and my son both have virgin phones and neither work! all our phone settings etc are all correct and I have f...

Roaming does not work in Germany at all

HelloWe have exactly the same problems on both iphones pro max 13 and 14 Just sitting in hotel in Berlin trying to solve the problem instead to go clubbing. The same problem with 2 iphonesThe first thing I will do at home I will bin the virgin sim ca...

iphoneX by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos