Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

barred as you have an outstanding balance.

Hi, daughter's mobile (in my name).  Apparently there's an outstanding credit balance but we don't know how much it is.  I'm logged in to my virgin mobile page and it says - Your services have been barred as you have an outstanding balance.  When I c...

shaz4 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stolen number?

I believe that someone has stolen my number. I received a text yesterday from Virgin Media with a PAC code. I have never requested a code. Went on Whatsapp chat and was assured that the PAC code had been cancelled as I had not requested it. Changed m...

McGarvey by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Underground Wifi - Virgin Mobile???

What's up with VirginMobile customers no longer being able to connect to stations' (underground/tube) wifi? Rumor on the street is we now need to connect to an alternative provider (wifi extra or o2)?, but neither is working. Been a couple of weeks n...

Wildawg by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving to O2

Does my virgin sim become and O2 sim or is on supposed to come in the post . 

broksonic by Fibre optic
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charity Discounts

I work for a UK based charity and I was wondering if you offer any charity discounts/deals if we wanted to get new sims for our team members?

cg13 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel 6 with WiFi calling

I have a pixel 6 with WiFi calling. I have turned o on WiFi calling in settings, but when I try to make a call, it says that I'm not connected to a network and tells me to connect to a WiFi network. I am already connected to my WiFi network.  Please ...

Resolved! Isle of mann coverage

I can't connect to any network, for roaming in the IOM got through to virgin mobile call centre and the only thing they could suggest is to check roaming settings on my phone          ( checked them before leaving England) after 2 hours and getting c...

Mat-and by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile not working abroad (iphone)

I am currently in the Isle of Man and have no mobile data and can’t send/receive calls or text messages.  I had the same problem in the USA last august but thought it was a problem with being in the states.  I have used this iphone abroad before (Spa...

Flick43 by Joining in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos