Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change DD for Virgin Mobile

Hi, How do i changed my direct debit for my mobile handset due to changing bank accounts? I have 8 months left to pay on it. Thanks

Got my phone with my SIM card stolen while abroad

Hi community, I got stolen 2 days ago, in Spain, and will be here for 2 weeks more. Is it possible for me to recover my Irish number while in Spain somehow? Can Virgin Media post a SIM card for me here in Spain? Or even an E-SIM? Thanks 

gabiff by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security Key

Hi,I want to know how much I still owe on my Virgin loan agreement for my mobile however do I not have access to the security key to access the account, I have the credit agreement number from an old email but thats all Thanks Emma

Virgin Loan Agreement

Hi,I want to know how much I still owe on my Virgin loan agreement for my mobile however do not have access to the security key to access the account. Please can someone let me know how to access the loan agreement. Thanks,Molly

Account suspended

Hi, i am in ireland and have tried to get a bill pay phone but when i try to check out it says my account is currently suspended. But i have broadband/Tv and no bill is due i have never been late or cut off is there any reason for this? Thanks in adv...

Jayon90 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos