Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can only get 3G on phone not 4G?

My wife has the same I phone as me and the same contract but she can not get 4G on her phone at all but I can no problem. Why would this be? Is it a phone settings thing or a sim card thing or a contract thing that would prevent this from happening.A...

Roaming

My dad is still on virgin but has been told he will be migrated to o2 on 15th may ...he goes to France on 30th May and has never had any problems with using his phone abroad but now I'm reading posts saying things like the migration takes 30 days and...

Monthly refreshment

Hello, I have a family plan, and only one of the number had everything refreshed and topped up, and yet I still got charged for both of them. One of the numbers was on holiday and they had no access to their data, which means they did not use any for...

b_chlo92 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile

why do you keep taking money when I was put on O2

WW1948 by Up to speed
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please Please Please!

Is there ANYONE THAT CAN GIVE ME A NUMBER TO CALL VIRGIN MOBILE ON?!! I cannot access data or calls ever since the iOS 16 got updated; I’m having to rely on hospital wifi atm: I need to SPEAK TO SOMEBODY as I have tried everything and I still cannot ...

Resolved! WIFI Calling on Google Pixel 4A

I've swopped from Vodafone on price.  However the WiFi calling option has now disappeared with Virgin.  Before I dump Virgin and try Lebara does anybody know whether WiFi calling will work when the switch to O2 happens, please?

tonycat0 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Callback did not happen

After having multiple issues since I added virgin media to my virgin mobile account and many poor customer service experiences, I was called yesterday by ' Rahman' from the executive team (I think that's his name) who assured me i'd get a call today ...

New User after Roaming Info please

Hi all,New member looking to join up for a monthly contract package with the 25GB for £9 Plan.I would like to know what are the fair policy usage for EU Roaming side, from my understanding I will be only able to use my 25GB even if it rolls over, Is ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming Issues

Hi, I'm currently abroad (Canary Islands) and unable to switch 'roaming' on in the Virgin Media app. For the last 2 days an error message is displayed and says 'please try again later'. I've tried rebooting etc. I really need access to my text messag...

Keithage by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos