Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay off handset loan

HelloI have moved to Australia so cannot call UK easily. I tried 789 but it won’t connect. I want to pay off the handset loan. How do I do this? 

When moved to o2 from Virgin Mobile.

When I have been moved to o2 from Virgin Mobile will I still have to use the virgin media app to check my texts and minutes and date or will I have to check my minutes and texts and data on the my o2 app from after I moved to o2 from Virgin Mobile? 

Luke198824 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone in America

Hi, We're due to go on holiday to Florida and trying to figure out the best way to use our phones when across there.I have found out there are no bolt ons from Virgin for data in the USA, but we're trying to find out if our phones are unlocked so we ...

kd1876 by Just joined
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying for handsets I do not own - stuck in contracts

URGENT! NEED HELP!I need to talk to someone about my situation, It's been going on for a couple of months now and customer service has been absolutely NO HELP for me. I don't know who to go to at this point, my back is against the wall.I have been pa...

gabzy by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost Sim Card

Hi I lost my virgin media sim card while on holiday. Can i get a replacement sim the soonest please as I’ll be back in London in 2 days and I really need my sim card to call. Thanks

No mobile data

For some reason I don’t seem to be able to get data when I switch off WiFi.  As VM are removing WiFi hotspots I find I cannot browse the web at all when WiFi is turned off.  Even though the phone shows 5g it just hangs on any url I try to open.  This...

Plj by Tuning in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: No incoming calls

The same for me.Porting was done this morning and everything worked but then I could not receive calls or texts on either of he two number I had ported.I can make calls or send text but not receive.People just get “you have dialled an incorrect numbe...

BK63 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos