QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Freeview TV error message

Using jvc smart tv to watch catchup programs and it keeps freezing with an error message saying "problems with my Internet "  this only happens with ITV not any other TV channels- anyone else had this issue and know of a way I can fix this?

Mum3162 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Fibre Router, no Netflix!

I had a new fibre router installed last week, I only have phone & broadband with Virgin, everything works fine except Netflix on my Sky package!Is this a router issue or a Sky issue? Everything else on Sky works fine since the new router, just Netfli...

Caz_17 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Base LED

The Base LED light on my Hub 3 is constantly red. What does this mean? Phone works fine as does internet access and WiFi.

JohnAlkire by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Denied compensation

6 installation dates were canceled. First, when I signed up for the 25th of May 2023, it eventually got installed on the 4th of August. This is not my primary residence, so had to make travel arrangements to be there to facilitate each installation d...

sacon14 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Additional internet socket

Hey, I was wondering if it possibly to get an additional internet socket rather than moving it altogether? I am happy with my router location but I work from home and need to use an Ethernet cable and it runs through my full house so I wondered if it...

Fetcher by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation Keeps Getting Cancelled

I've had two installations scheduled dating back to January now and both have been cancelled. All of my neighbours have Fibre and Virgin is available, however the installation keeps getting cancelled without a technician arriving. I have spent hours ...

Rball88 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos