QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No account number

Hi, I have ordered broadband through virgin and have recipts and an order reference number however no hub was delivered during the given delivery dates. I have also had no confirmation email or post with my account number or area code and am therefor...

Will_854 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gone away form

I ordered a new wifi box to delivered yesterday (2/9/23) and I received a confirmation of this. But it didn’t turn up and I hadn’t heard anything. Now I have received an email saying they have received my gone away form which I haven’t filled in. I n...

Installation Mess

Booked install and go live on afternoon of September 19th, the day back off holiday.Yesterday, without warning, install guys arrive while I'm at work.Run cable under stone chippings and under fake grass then fix box on wall - it took 15 minutes.Howev...

No VM wall socket

My QuickStart kit came today. Went to connect but no VM wall socket. I’ve got BT boxes and that’s it. Two cable outside go up to a sky dish. Only other things I’ve found are these two cables. (See pictured).Can anyone help?

image.jpg
v91shaw by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cs9994 won't go away

We're currently in the middle of a multi day internet outage. The TV is working fine, apart from error cs9994 which keeps popping up.Even though the TV is working fine it's completely unusable because the cs9994 error keeps popping up telling me I've...

unprotected cable

Hi. We have a cable on the fence in the garden which is quite low. It goes all along the fence from our house to the neighbors house. The kids play in the garden all day, and i think it should be lifted up so it won't be a danger. How can i call some...

Galina17 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos