QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why do virgin make things so difficult

This has got to be one of the toughest things I’ve had to do in this house! All I wanted was new faster broadband and all I’m getting is a headache, I’ve been given a box with a hub and a load I’ve cables and instructions, the first instruction I hav...

Danp_12 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacting on behalf of account holder

Can this be done via WhatsApp, and what details would I likely need?My dad and his partner have bad issues with their internet, they have a huge list of errors on their router, amongst intermittent connection ( maybe related to the errors / fault wit...

Reedo86 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brown Virgin Box Full of Water

After a lot of rain yesterday my internet went off. Did the usual switch off and on etc. and eventually left it overnight.I didn’t get a chance to check outside until this morning but the cover to my brown box has come off and it’s full of rainwater....

IMG_1911.jpeg
Andyh11 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation Problems

WIthin the last 7 days we have gone live with the Virgin Media installation. The installation externally has been done in such a poor manner with no considerations taken on the routing of the fibre cable. The cable was meant to run behind a fence lin...

JC2023 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing box

Virgin now trying to fob me off that I am a business customer! When I’m not a customer at all! Just a landlord trying to replace a missing box on my property!

Resolved! Brown Box

Hi.Since I had an engineer to fix my broadband, the brown box on my outside wall keeps coming open exposing the wiring to the rain. I put the cover back on today, but it's loose and falls off.  Can someone on admin please help?ThanksDavid.

david1235 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos