QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with new box

Hello! We've received a new Hub3 yesterday and followed the instructions, but it doesn't connect to the Internet. It is most likely a problem with the cable in the wall. We had sky when we moved in and I think the previous owner had BT. We have the n...

20230926_113835.jpg
Zuz29 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Splitter cable too short

Why don’t you just send out a longer cable? We cant get out wifi router far enough away from the tv and into a good place to get Wi-Fi in our house - terrible service for 2 years because your cables are too short. Please send a longer one. Thank you....

DrDX by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lights on hub

My hub 3 is showing a solid red light instead of a white light and it keeps dropping connection intermittently I’ve tried the pinhole reset and turning off and on but still showing solid red light  is there anything I can do

Best WiFi pods for virgin media?

My base speed is 264 mbps download and 25 upload near the router. My house is two storeys tall, and my room upstairs is only receiving ~10 mbps download and even less upload. Which pods are best compatible and will be best with my house? I have a vir...

Yodel have not delivered

Good afternoon.  After waiting in all day yesterday, Yodel tell me that my quick start package has been delivered....not to me.  I have looked everywhere. Have been 3 hours on chat waiting for a human to contact me, with no success.  Yodel say I have...

jasensio by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos