QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Old telewest box

 Hello, does anyone know if I can connect my quick start kit with what I have currently in the wall? I’ve got the kit and have tried a few of the sockets but haven’t had any luck. I just keep seeing all the lights green on my box. I don’t want to cal...

IMG_2716.jpeg
Aymeayme by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removal of virgin box

Hello,I have called virgin 6 times since April and have been told someone will ring me back.I have moved in to a new home, the virgin box outside the house is hanging off. I have a child around and need this box removed.I am not a virgin customer, an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need wall socket moved

I've tried calling to have this sorted, but keep getting disconnected. I need my internal wall socket moved, as the engineer installed it right where my radiator is about to be installed. Please advise.

JoeC66 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re-routing broadband cable

I am having work done in the driveway/front garden and the builder has suggest I contact Virgin as our broadband cable will need re-routing between the street and the house.  Who do I contact in Virgin to start this process?  Thanks.

PWW1966 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation appointment text..

Hi All.I received a text this morning 08:04, about my isntallation appontment Monday 20th Nov. Had my correct address and postcode. It asked for me to text either KEEP to confirm or CHANGE to reschedule. I replied with KEEP, but being a suspicious ty...

pcdoc69 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos