QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Forum Posts

Router delivery

Hello,I ordered a router on the 6the of December and it was supposed to arrive on the 9th. However, it has not arrived until today and I cannot use the helpline as I got no account number yet. Please let me know what alI can do.Thanks in advance

David_B1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi pods

Took delivery of a new Hub 5 recently but my Pod fails to connect to it.  The VM Connect App initially saw the Pod on the network but advised that it was "unconnected".  Have since tried it in various rooms and power sockets but it only ever shows a ...

Eljkr by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delayed delivery with no further notice

Hello, I placed an order for broadband on Dec.13th and chose a delivery on Dec.18th. However, I still have not received anything yet, either any e-mail from Virgin Media (except for the pre-contract documents) or any notice from the courier. Could an...

HDF850 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damaged/cut virgin box

 So we’re gutted, yesterday we had our home broken into. We think they damaged and cut the Virgin box outside to disable our CCTV.This was an old box we used to have.Today was my first day setting up Virgin with our new box. After checking repeatedly...

IMG_2469.jpeg
PemPems by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation

Virgins set up start date for 21st Dec then promised me an earlier date if I joined from current WiFi.  2 weeks later and still no phone call back to get earlier installation.  3 weeks without Internet because of the virgins . Even got asked to drill...

Pablo690 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wall box

I came home on Saturday morning to find a brown box attached to my house which I have not asked for or given any authorisation to do so.with about 40 ft of cable all around my front garden hard standing .Could you please text me for any further infor...

Me42 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing external cable cover

 The cable cover in the STREET not the wall box outside my house, the cable cover in the STREET needs replacing as it is old and damaged with a screw falling out of it. Please can this be replaced.Same as the picture abovethanks 

IMG_0070.jpeg