QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delayed Install Compensation

I joined at the start of October and have had 7 install dates delayed with no information every time I ask, it’s just blamed in “permits”. I’ve checked with the landowner and they’ve had no contact from any of the outsourced install team or VM. I’m d...

yuresh by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

hub 5 upgrade request

I have spoke to somebody today from Virgin and can't understand what saying  I have currently got hub 4 and I want to upgrade to the hub 5 who do I speak to to get any sense out of Virgin

Change SSID and Password

I need my solar inverter on a LAN to see my new Virgin router.So I tried to change the SSID and Password on the Virgin Router  settings.  But my old 3 mobile network router only has a 8 characters x4 u/c and x4 numerals password and Virgin wants x10 ...

Missing brown cable cover

 Hi, the brown plastic cover which covers the cable entrance to the property has come off and all cables are exposed. Would it be possible for this to repaired/replaced please to prevent further damage? 

a75991fd-61df-45a0-91f9-02799650a7d4.jpeg
lindac9 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gone Away Form and Delivery

Hello, I was supposed to get my router yesterday (January 24, 2024) at my address, and instead received an email saying that you had received my email, and a gone away form was received, and it would take 48 hours to deal with it.I need a connection ...

Cable outside

HiMy neighbours are going to be building an extension up to our house and the networking cable runs between the houses. I need to get it moved to the front of the house so it won’t cause issues. How do I book an engineer?Thanks

Vckyuk1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outside Installation FOLLOW UP

So this is a follow up to my previous post about being lied to by Virgin Media saying they’re waiting on a council permit to fix a cabinet issue.After managing to get through to networking myself they sent an engineer out to my properly on the Monday...