cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub 5 Not Working With Single Wifi Pod

Submersed2640
Joining in

Hi, I was sent a Hub 5 in the post, hub is activated & it is working well.

My single wifi pod no longer works though & in the connect app it says it is offline.

The pod was working fine with the Hub 3 I had before.

Does the pod need pairing with the new Hub 5 & if so how?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

fizz
Fibre optic

I think they have to be reset but virgin to pair with your new hub... I don't think it is something you can do. I am sure the guys from VM will be along eventually to help you out. may be quicker phoning to be honest

My Broadband Ping - Virgin New Modem Mode

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

fizz
Fibre optic

I think they have to be reset but virgin to pair with your new hub... I don't think it is something you can do. I am sure the guys from VM will be along eventually to help you out. may be quicker phoning to be honest

My Broadband Ping - Virgin New Modem Mode

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Submersed2640 

Welcome back to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you had some concerns with your WiFi pod after you new hub was activated. 

I can see that a a forums team agent has been able to support you with this on a duplicate thread for the same issue. 

It can take a few days for us to reply but please be assured we will respond, so we please ask not to open multiple threads on the same concern/query so we can support you within one space. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

pinner
Joining in

I had a new Hub5 delivered 3 weeks ago and have been unable to pair my white wifi pods with them. Despite numerous calls to the helpline explaining they need to be registered to the new hub and factory resetting the hub several times they still do not work.The wifi shows a good speed in the room with the hub but the pods cannot be seen on my connect app either. There is an outage showing in my area for weeks which just keeps updating each time with a new date but nothing actually is being resolved

Hi @pinner 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had 😔

I can see you've spoken to the team since you posted. Has the issue now been resolved?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel