cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot load HUB 4 settings via '192.168.0.1', page is unresponsive on all devices.

HarryBarnard17
Joining in

Hi,

We have been experiencing slow speeds for our Hub 4 wi-fi, supposedly on the 1GB package. We are seeing speeds of about 150-200mbps.

Regardless of this, I thought the slowness could have been caused by some hub settings, so I did a factory reset (3 times now, firstly via settings page, and then twice using the reset pin on the hub itself), and I am now unable to load the hub settings page post-login. It times out and says the page is unresponsive. Due to this I now cannot change my SSID or passwords, or split out the networks into 2G and 5G channels.

Any help would be appreciated.

19 REPLIES 19

damian-meller77
Joining in

Im having same issue can’t access settings page also connection always drops done hard reset and no luck I have to reboot modem all the time 

Hi @damian-meller77 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with the Hub 4 settings, we are aware this is causing an issue for a few customers. If you can join me in a private message so that we can get this resolved for you. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hello,

I am also experiencing the same issues and can not login to router settings on Hub4, from what im reading its quite a common problem - would it be possible to get a replacement or the Hub5?

Thanks again 🙂

Hi @Daniel251087 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing 😔

I can see you've been in touch with the team. Did they manage to book an appointment for you?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi @Sabrina_B how can I receive the same support? My Hub 4 has broken and it’s affecting my security and safety at home.

Hi Beth I am having exactly the same issue. Given I am paying close to £100 per month I would expect a Hub 5 sent out - is this something you can arrange?

Please PM me too - exactly the same issue and my home safety is now a huge concern.

i had the router replaced which was brilliant - but now when i enter password to the hub it is saying wrong password which i have copied from the hub 

Hi,

I am having exactly the same problem, can't access the router via a browser and have tried hard reset. Please can someone help me get this issue sorted.

Thanks

Hi @TooManyShoes,

I've responded to your other post about this earlier today. We'll continue to assist you from there with this going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!