cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account number

maebhhowell
Tuning in

Hi, 

I'm unable to reschedule the appointment to deliver my wifi hub as I don't have a MyVirginMedia account.  However, I'm unable to create an account as I do not have an account number.  I did receive a contract when I signed up but the account number and area reference sections were both left blank.  I have not paid any bills yet either so do not have my account number on there.

Any help with this would be incredible because I need to get this sorted ASAP.

Thanks 🙂

35 REPLIES 35

jarourke
Tuning in
Hi

Best thing you could probably do is contact customer services to give you this detail

You can ring them on 0845 4541111

Hope this helps

Thanks,
Jarrod

Hi, 

I've tried this but unfortunately I need an account number to get through to customer services!

Ah okay. 

Try going on the website and contacting them through the chat.

If you go to virginmedia.com/broadband/packages and then wait a second or two, on the right hand side you should find a chat icon. Try through there instead and see how you get on.

Thanks

Jarrod.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi 

Just a quick heads up for whenever you may want call VM in the future.

Instead of using the 0845 number use 0345 454 1111 - it's local rate and included in most call packages.

Also if  you have a VM  landline or mobile then dial 150 - it's a free call.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi maebhhowell,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

Your account number should be on any correspondence you have received regarding account information. 

^Martin

Hi, 

The only correspondence I have is a pre-contract agreement which has the account number bit left blank.

Thank you for confirming that. Okay, what I will do is private message you now so that I can access the account and look to assist with this. 

^Martin

Hi there im also having this problem can you help me out please??

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Alex_Steed,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Many apologies for the issues faced, so we can get this investigated however I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain