cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register for my Virgin media account

osbornchloe1993
Tuning in

I’ve been a Virgin broadband customer since November 2022, and yet STILL I cannot register for My Virgin Media despite trying everything I’ve read here on the message boards-  when I go to enter my email and continue I get an error code- I have already tried in the app and on numerous other web browsers so this is not an issue with that.

the error code is DFE01 -‘Oops we’ve ran into a problem’. Absolutely ridiculous, I’m just going around in circles.

as it appears impossible to speak to someone online about this without logging in to my Virgin media (rather ironic) I’m hoping a technician will contact me here? Or if anyone has had the same issue recently I’d be so grateful for any tips.

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @osbornchloe1993,

Thank you for messaging with me and I am glad I could get your IT ticket raised 💻. Hopefully you can get this resolved asap, and if you need an update please pop back to us here 😊

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

42 REPLIES 42

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi osbornchloe1993, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the online account, I understand that you have tried different browsers and this is still an issue. 

Can you confirm if you have deleted the cache and cookies and tried to register in incognito mode?

Kind regards, Chris. 

Hi Chris, thanks for getting back to me so quickly- I can confirm I have also deleted the cache from my browser with no luck unfortunately,

thanks,

Chloe. 

Also I can confirm I have deleted all cookies from my browser and have used incognito mode, unfortunately when attempting to register I get the same error message,

thanks,

Chloe. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @osbornchloe1993 👋,

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry you are having issues with this, thanks also for doing those steps.

I have checked our systems and can see you are stuck in a registering loop, this would require an IT ticket. I can get this raised for you, so will pop you over a PM to get your details. Keep an eye out for the little envelope 📩

Zoie

Hugely appreciated Zoie, thanks for helping out with this so quickly, I’ve replied to the PM sent,

kind regards.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @osbornchloe1993,

Thank you for messaging with me and I am glad I could get your IT ticket raised 💻. Hopefully you can get this resolved asap, and if you need an update please pop back to us here 😊

Zoie

Hi Zoie,

unfortunately despite an fix date of the 20th March I still haven’t heard from anyone re this being fixed yet- please could this be chased as I’d really like to be able to log in to my account to check over my details?

Many thanks.

Hi osbornchloe1993,

Thank you for keeping us updated. I am sorry you've haven't heard back from anyone regarding this. 

I have checked over this for you and it is still being investigated. 

Our apologies for any frustration. 

^Martin

Thank you for responding so swiftly Martin and for checking the status of my IT issue, hope to have a resolution soon,

with kind regards.