cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to view bills

BlueMyrtle
On our wavelength

I am unable to view my bills - 1) on Microsoft Edge am sent to a "400 bad request" page.  2) on Chrome, each time I click on "view my bill" I am sent to an option of Broadband TV and landline but when I click on that, I'm taken back to the previous page.  Really frustrated! 

44 REPLIES 44

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Dr_Pinel,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, is this only happening on Chrome or does it affect other browsers as well? Have you also checked trying to clear your cookies and cache history and then retrying the link?

Have you tried using our app to open up your bills? You can do so here.

Thanks. Joe

Screenshot_20230510_071627_My Virgin Media.jpg

 This is on the app.

On all browsers it cycles round from view bill to broadband and TV back to help which has th option to view bill which cycles back to broadband and TV which when pressed cycles back to help section which has the option to view bill... 

Cache cleared about 5 times no effect. Its obviously been an issue given the number of people complaining about the same issue. 

You'd think that accessing your bill would be a basic feature of the site/app and be available on all platforms. It can't be that difficult given every banking app/ website seems to be able to do it and its odd I'd it not that the upgrade your service buttons on your site work perfectly!

I'm so sorry to hear that this is not working for you @Dr_Pinel 

I'd like to take a closer look into this with you via a Private Message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Ashleigh,

I don't want to hi-jack this thread, but I have exactly the same issues and it is so infuriating! The Virginmedia help system is almost as bad! Try chatting with an AI robot that can't deviate from it's script! I have used three different computers, cleared the chache, used different browsers and still getting the run-around. On toiop of the email outage and my folders which I could not access for almost three weeks this really is very poor service.

Can you suggest a solution to accessing my bills?

thompa
Up to speed

I have exactly the same issue and I have cleared the cache and used different browsers all to no avail.

Also tried the app - but that just tells me, on home wifi, that I don't have internet access!

Have been at this this most of the afternoon... I should send Virginmedia a bill! 

Hey thompa, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this.

Please can you try accessing the app on mobile data instead of WIFI for me see if that works? 

What error code is it giving you?

I would also try accessing them online via our website instead of login into the app, does that work? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hey thompa, I have just replied to your message on the other thread.

Going forward please try to keep everything on one thread as it could get missed off for example. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew, I can now see my Bill after deleting and reinstalling the app. However, the reason I commented on two threads was I had two issues; one with the app and the issue I still have by not being able to view my bill in a browser.

At least I can now see my bill in the app, but can you help with the browser issue?

Hi @thompa, thank you for your response. I've picked it up as Matthew is currently out of the office.

What stage are you able to get up to exactly when trying to access your bills via a browser?

Are you encountering any error messages or codes?

Regards,
Daniel

thompa
Up to speed

Thank you for picking this up.

So, I login to 'My Virgin Media' and use the hamburger menu top left to go to 'Billing'. 

I scroll down to 'View my Bill' and am taken to a screen with two options; 'Broadband, TV and Landline' and 'Mobile'.

I click on 'Broadband, TV and Landline' and am returned to the previous page.

Hope that helps!