cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to view bills

BlueMyrtle
On our wavelength

I am unable to view my bills - 1) on Microsoft Edge am sent to a "400 bad request" page.  2) on Chrome, each time I click on "view my bill" I am sent to an option of Broadband TV and landline but when I click on that, I'm taken back to the previous page.  Really frustrated! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @BlueMyrtle,

Thanks for coming back to us.

You are able to change your notification settings by going to your profile in the top right and clicking to edit profile, from this you click notifications, then you click settings. This will allow you to review your current settings and make changes as you wish.

Cheers. Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

44 REPLIES 44

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @BlueMyrtle,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account at the moment. Please can you clear the cache in your browser, this should resolve the 'bad request' error message.

Please give this a try and let me know.

Regards,

Steven_L

hi,  emptied cache on both Chrome and Edge, rebooted PC, sadly still can't access the bills on virgin media's website. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @BlueMyrtle 

Have you tried using the My Virgin Media app instead?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

no, I have no wish to use the Virgin media App - have no space left on my phone.

Thanks for coming back to us @BlueMyrtle.

Please can you try to view your bills in incognito mode on one of your browsers?

Regards,

Steven_L

Very odd - yesterday we signed up to a new VM package.   Today we are able to view the bills in both private/VPN and the standard, yet weren't able to for weeks.    So it's currently working!  Thanks for your help 🙂 

Thanks for coming back to us @BlueMyrtle and I'm glad that its now working for you.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

same for me, shows me up to February 2023 then nothing more, Chrome, Edge, Incognito, same for my parents

Hi notmyrealname, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issues in the Community.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with viewing bills past February. 

When logging in to the Virgin Media App, do you have the same issue or are your bills not showing there either?

Pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs