Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Virgin emailing an old address

I recently updated my package and the contract information was sent to an old email address.My current email address has been on my Virgin Account for years and I receive my monthly bills there.Any help to to remove the old address is appreciated.Chr...

Billing Query

I have received an incorrect billing invoice and I need to send an email to someone but cannot find an address to send it toCan someone provide me with the required email addressThanks

bfcbri by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing problem

Hi,I negotiated a new contract at the end of March as the predicted payments were going to be out of reach. We cut back on the connection speed etc and got the resulting bill to be £63/mth, rising in October 2024.Yet I am facing a bill for £82.33 and...

HowJ by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBilling

HiI believe I am signed up for eBilling ("ebills / Email / Text" is selected in my contact preferences and probably always has been).And yet I still get a paper bill and £1.75 snaffled from my account every month, for something I don't want. I never ...

ekswyzed by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos