Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Minor change to service=Hell

Following the price increase advice we decided to review what we had and take out the Sky cinema add on because we rarely use it.Our "minimum" contract period had lapsed a long time ago and we are in a 30 day rolling contract, we did not want to ente...

liauq by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No services to my property

So for over a week i have had no Broadband, phone or TV. After being told three different reasons a technician came out and said it was an issue with the cable on the main road. I was told i would be booked in for the day after but this never happene...

Voucher codes

Hi I signed up being drawn to the offer of the £140 Amazon voucher in the Black Friday deals it still says pending but was suppose to be active yesterday when emailed they replied apparently virgin media have now said I have purchased the wrong deal ...

Resolved! Confirm 18 month contract.

Hi, could someone advise if I have 18 month contract or a 30 day roll over contract. I spoke with a VM rep yesterday who said that I was out of contract. After checking he found details hadn’t been updated and it was a 30 day roll over contract not a...

stew7019 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos