Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Complaint to ombudsman

I am preparing a complaint to the ombudsman. As a technical matter is it possible to download all my communications with support on this channel? I notice that it seems that the system only shows one message at a time?Fortunately with Whatsapp I can ...

david365 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this Virgin Sky sports UHD offer real?

Hello David, I have exactly the same problem. I received the email offer 6th june, sky sports uhd for £3 for 18 months, I made the application, received an acknowledgement email on the 8th telling me I would have it real soon but I am still waiting. ...

marba01 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to reduce my package.

I'm wondering if anyone can help, right now we have internet, TV and phone but we never use the TV or phone. I have pointed it out a few times, I have on two occasions asked to have the package reduced and both times it has been like talking to a wal...

Earlster by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint closed but never contacted!!

OK, made a complaint, on 24th June about my emails, and the current problems with it.Was given a reference number : C-240623986 and told that someone would be in touch shortly.Today, 28th my account, under complaints shows that the complaint is close...

HughJarsse by Knows their stuff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos