Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

complaint about van driver

I would like to make a complaint about the driver of a Virgin Media van. I witnessed him purposely accelerating towards a teenager or young woman who was already crossing the road when he started to turn and then laughing about it to his friend. She ...

sarah121 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unauthorised DD taken - no bill sent

      VM has taken an unauthorised direct debit from my account today for £129.83.Unauthorised for two reasons: 1) my account was supposed to be in credit to time of £350+ and 2) you haven’t actually sent a bill for that amount. On point two, VM has ...

IMG_3986.png IMG_3987.png IMG_3988.png IMG_3989.png
banjhiyi by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dispair

Since we joined Virgin about 6 years they spelt my name wrong on my account and on my directdebits, ever since then i have spent untold hours on the phone to them, filling in hugely complicated forms that they sent me and about a hundred or so emails...

Andyfo by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Account Suspended

My broadband services have been suspended for 72 hours incorrectly since 22/06/2023 about 11.00 am.  There is no outstanding payment as all direct debit payments are paid, the last one was 26 May and today this month's payment has gone through.  Sinc...

Resolved! Netflix

I have Netflix within my bundle and it stopped working 4 days saying I need to add my bank details. After speaking to Virgin several times I have just been told it a problem for loads of customers that's been reported and been escalated to there tech...

LyndonJ by On our wavelength
  • 538 replies
  • 1 kudos