Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with upgrade

Hi there,On 17th August I I opted to upgrade to Gig1 fibre via my account. I received pre-contract documents, then an E-Mail with my order summary, but all the details are missing.I've had nothing to say when I'll receive the new hub and if I go to "...

Emil62 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

T.v delivery

Hello virgin media customer community, pls I'm new here, I just got installed yesterday but my t.v has not arrived yet, how long does it usually take for a new subscriber to get a t.v pls.

C11 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DY1 1JD Area

Hey i ordered a broadband and i want to regiater my virgin media account but i dont have area reference no where in the email they sended me

Max1997 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin TV

Hi, I've had a Virgin TV Box for a few months and was considering to buy a new one to place in my bedroom but with the setup fee I was wondering, as the box uses a special coaxial cable to work, is it possible to turn my TV aerial cable into one of t...

ozorio by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online account transfer

Please can someone help me transfer my online account details to a new account with the same email address? It won’t currently let me sign up as it says I am already registered. Thanks!

Hvmedia by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service - help!!!

Can someone tell me how to get in touch with an actual person. I’m talking to bots, being sent links that don’t help me and I can’t get through to a human being regardless of what options I choose. 

Gerston by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confusing - moved home but final bill?

Well confused is an understatement, I recently moved home, took virgin with me, no problems with installation etc, BUT, I received an email at the end of July thanking me for returning the equipment? (Which I haven't) then beginning of August I get a...

K8tiem00 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re-registered after being cut off.

I was mistakenly cut off by virgin last Wednesday.I had originally given my 30 days notice but then during this time I signed into my account and accepted an offer and decided to stay. However, even though I received a new email contract, virgins com...

Cbcbcb by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT invoice

Hey how can I get VAT invoice for the broadband package I am paying £36 a month, which is direct debit to my business account? Thank you

Gangyan by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing is wrong

I joined Virgin with broadband on agreed at £26 a month. I left Sky and wanted Virgin Tv. Engineer came and it couldn’t be installed. Cancelled straight away and ordered Stream. Despite hours on chat and 3 phone calls my September bill is still wrong...