Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bill payments

There doesn't seem to be a forum for this question?Recently VM was good enough to "unstick " my contract after granting me a discount.The response was, the contract was put in place and I would get a refund for the next month and a big reduction for ...

EddyFiss by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my Issue with virgin media

i have a long issue i will try to explain it as best as i canso the issue is. last month in July i contacted virgin media for a internet extention and the next bill that is in August i would pay double when i got paid. virgin media said to me it was ...

Area reference needed

Hi, I am new to Virgin Media and need my area reference to create an account. Please could you let me know your area code for WF7. Thanks. PS. I've not received a welcome email or a first bill to obtain this info.

£10 given and £10 taken!

I noticed that the direct debit taken from me in Sept was £10 less than normal.I logged into my account and my contract said at the bottom  "A little EXTRA, we have knocked an extra £10 of your next 15 bills " As I must be one of the longest existing...

Different account number

I have setup a moving home which was booked I have received a email with a different account but unable to setup as it says email address is registered even though I tried with a different email address 

lyne by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accounts department help

Hoping someone can help. i am needing to speak to the accounts department but due to my hearing issues i cant hear when the call is an overseas line and/or a call centre.i have tried using the relay uk app but that is not connecting either.O2 have a ...

Unable to view bill details

I am in unable to view my bill details on my PC, phone or tablet. I can see the bill amount on the dashboard but the details won’t open, on my phone I get an error message saying oops something went wrong, on the tablet nothing happens and on my PC I...

Dave301 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky channels

I'm a new customer with virgin. I was under the impression that I could get the sky channels like sky max and I've not. Do i need to change my package? I've also got kids channels when I didn't want them

SEO Links