Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Booking an appointment

Hi I have just received my quick start up box with the hub 3 I got ready to set everything up and I have no wall virgin box, I need an engineer to come out and install, this is a very awkward way to get everything started I need to chat with someone ...

Danp_12 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing Details after moving house

I moved house just over a month ago, and recently paid my last bill for the previous address. The move was set up in advance by a Virgin Media employee who contacted me and got the ball rolling for when I moved into my new home. This was all perfectl...

Simon95 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint/Deadlock Letter - Speeding Up?

HiDoes anyone have any advice please on how I can speed up the process of receiving a deadlock letter from VM? Having read some of the other posts, I understand it's pretty difficult to get VM to issue these.My complaint relates to a failure by VM to...

as3523 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible Customer Service

I am trying to close an account and start another, because I am moving house with a month's overlap. Of course the new account has been set up with no issues, however to close the old account, I cannot get through to ANYONE.I go on the world's worst ...

KellyT1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Contract renewal email

I've just had an unsolicited email from Virgin telling me my contratc is ending soon (well I think October) and here is a supa dupa renewal price.To be honest the price is good but I have concerns over the legitimacy of the email.If you rpcoeed with ...

archercj by Fibre optic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer compalints

I have sent a letter of complaint to Virgin Media on behalf of my brother who is in hospital so cannot address the issue himself. He tried to cancel his fibre broadband account within 2 days of having taken it out through O2. O2 said they would cance...

bhart by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Login Issue

Hi So, this is quite complicated and Virgin Media customer service chat has been zero help. Here's the situation: When I first signed up for my contract I used my usual email address. However, because I'd used this address previously I was unable to ...

jcat7712 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Volt

I've had my family mobiles moved to O2 and despite the suggestion of the 14 days, I went to MyO2 today to see about how I get the broadband speed boost. A chat with them told me in no uncertain terms that VM will remain managing it - so there's no sc...