Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returning equipment

Hello Virgin Mediaas you already know, I am going to leave you.question now is about return equipment. herehttps://www.virginmedia.com/help/return-or-recycle-equipment?_gl=1*1c90zw6*_ga*MTg3MTAyNDcyOS4xNjkyNDM1NzE0*_ga_7NQRHWTHK9*MTY5MzQyMDQ2NC4xMi4x...

Returning unused equipment

Hey, I have an extra WiFi pod and TV setup box that I don't use. I got them as part of my package, but want to return them because they just take space and gather dust.I couldn't call VM because they just hung up. Is there anyway to return the equipm...

Non existent offers?

For the last few days I've been getting this pop up saying 'Your contract has ended Save money on your package today. You'll be able to watch, work & game like you do now - but for less.' When I click the link to 'View your offer', I always get an er...

IMG_1256.jpeg IMG_1257.jpeg
Poor_Dog by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing Confusion

Hello,I have signed up with Virgin for my new flat. Before moving in I set up the direct debit and got confirmation this was all done and that my first bill would have arrived on 29th August and that it will be £53.Yesterday has passed and I got no b...

valegra by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Cancellation Confirmation Email

This morning I called Virgin (multiple times in the end after being cut off) to cancel my account as we're still not being provided with broadband a month after moving house. Eventually someone within the moving department said that he had cancelled ...

New VM account shows old account

I separated from my partner and moved into a new property where I set up my own VM account. However my email address still appears to be associated with the previous account (although this is in my ex-partner's name) and whenever I try to log in to v...

kw28 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos