Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Promise not fulfilled

Hi, I'm new to VM & signed up after a visit from a couple of the sales people on my doorstep. I'd already decided prior to their visit that I was going to use VM anyway so the extra things they offered persuaded me to sign up with them. Unfortunately...

Account closure issues

I gave notice to close my account in early June and all services were set to be cancelled 13/7/23 when my contract ended. At this date I was presented with a bill for the period 15/7 to 14/8. I phoned and was told to ignore the bill and cancel my dir...

uzi2uzi2 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postpone Cancellation

I'm due to be disconnected from my Virgin service in early September but the new service I've ordered is going to be installed a month and two days after.Can I move the cancellation date of my Virgin service?

Adr2 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Renewal Upgrade Failed / Stuck

I hope one of the team can look into this for me; I recently received an email invitation to renew my contract which I followed and received offers and upgrades to renew my contract for a further 18 months which I accepted.I received my Contract Summ...

1.jpg
Whappy67 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect final bill

July bill paid (£64) 16th July, Virgin service disconnected 30th July. No final bill received, today £61.25 taken from my account for period 14th August - 13th September… clearly an error as I am no longer with Virgin!! Live chat person says it’s a s...

lsgirl by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

HELP! Kit Returns Site Broken, can't book date

Hello, I have an issue.  The screenshot says it all really.  For weeks I have been receiving texts, I click on the link, I put in the postcode and address to collect from, I am offered dates, I click on any date, and then get told it is too late to b...

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 08.28.38.png
dugc by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sign In Box Not Working

HiI'm hoping that someone can help me. When I navigate through to the "Welcome to Virgin Media" absolutely nothing happens when I click on the "sign in" button. It's like it's disabled. If I click on the "Register" button it takes me through to the r...