Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contract up for renewal but...

My contract is up for renewal next month. I'm happy to sign up to a new 18-month contract but only want Broadband (I currently have phone / TV - both of which I never use).I've tried calling a couple of times a few days ago. The first time I called, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset password not working

Hi, I'm having exactly the same issue as above - cannot login with existing password and all attempts to change password fail. Can you please advise.  Thanks.     [MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

Matt44 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help mis sold contract

I purchased ultimate volt.  Advertised price £85 a month £60 virgin media and £25 O2 sim.  My first bill was £272 and monthly direct debit was £136 a month.  Advised the selling agent that the prices were wrong at the time and he confirmed the prices...

Rejoining with new customer offer

HiThe contract has been signed on my brother and we've been with Virgin Media for about 10 years now.We've been paying almost £70 only for broadband (M350 Fibre Broadband) since March 2023.The customer support didn't help me with poor offers, and app...

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 15-24-59 Our Best Broadband Deals £0 Setup September 2023 - Virgin Media.png