Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

How can I close my account?

Hi,I just want to close my account! I have called to close it but the waiting time is too long (3 hours no answer) and I tried for two weeks! Now I have moved out.Anyone can help with this? Thank you!Bests,

Cyril818 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam renewal offer??

Morning, it seems from reading countless posts on these forums there seems to be a rather common occurrence of virgin media offering deals that it has no intention of fulfilling.Having found myself now in this position after accepting and signing up ...

dazza_83 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong email when ordered

I put an incorrect email address in when placing my order for virgin broadband so I didn't receive my confirmation email. Now I received my equipment but I can't use then because I did not receive an e-mail with my account number. How can I fix this?...

Xbox free gift

I signed up with a free gift (Xbox) but have had no mention, nor confirmation of despatch, from Virgin. Can anyone advise what I need to do next? I signed up in late July.

jnorts89 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

trying to chat to someone on live chat

hi does anyone know what takes the live chat take so long to connect, i have been waiting for 2 and a half hours now to talk to someone, does anyone know the times the live chat are open till?? am i just wasting my time waiting for someone to talk to...

I have not received a welcome email

I signed up to a broadband deal this morning, however never received my welcome email and therefore can’t set my account up online without it as it contains my account number and area code, I called up and spoke to an agent who apparently sent it but...