Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Netflix on Virgin

I asked for Netflix to be provided on 27/06/23 as it is included in my package. I was told that it would automatically transfer from my current Netflix account to my Virgin package. Despite having contacted customer services on at least 10 occasions ...

jacobs4 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

I have cancelled my virgin broadband and have a confirmation email saying my contract ends on the 26th August (after 30 days notice)However I have received another bill for 29th August to 28th SeptemberWhy is this so?Cannot get through to virgin medi...

Robid by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Two VM Broadband Accounts - different addresses

Hey I manage two VM broadband accounts - one at my address and another at my parents house. When I log into the app or online I only ever see one account. How can I see the other account as I am trying to turn on some settings but can only see this o...

Neesha by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping Broadband Only Question

HiI was looking for best advice for how to retain our Internet but ditch the TV, landline and mobile. Basically have a better package elsewhere but would like to keep our Gigabit BB as we're happy with that. We are presently out of yearly contract an...

ewhitey by Superfast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract renewal

Contract is ending today. So, I have decided to have a look at the offers VM had. Online my renewal offer was £42.00. That looked great for a 1Gb package (broadband only). I thought I will try talking to VM online to see if they can upgrade my Hub 4 ...

mask2082 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal - unable

Hi all,I’ve recently come out of contract, but when I go and look at my renewal I either get a something went wrong page or I’m not eligible for renewal message.BT have emailed me recently to say that I could go FTTP with gigabit for £42 per month ju...

IMG_0004.jpeg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VM Claim I have changed my contract

I have received an email today saying that I have changed my contract and upgraded my service.  I have done no such thing.  I am also getting bills for an O2 SIM.  I have never used a free SIM that Virgin gave me a while back and I certainly don't wa...