Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Demands to return equipment I don't have

About three years ago I upgraded to a new package which amongst other things entitled me to a second V6 box. I didn't take up the offer of the extra box as I didn't need tv in a second room. A couple of months ago I received an email reminding me tha...

Wibbers1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not able to log into my account

Hi everyone,I seem to be having the same issue as some of you as I am unable to log into my account and change the settings. For some reason, parental locks are on and I did not do this and now I cannot even turn it off. I have tried accessing my acc...

Resolved! Sky cinema uhd

Renewed my contract on 20.6.23 and added sky sports uhd i was told that my existing package would remain the same which included sky cinema uhd ive gone to watch a movie this evening and i cant watch uhd being asked to subscribe which i already was s...

Unsubscribing from Service SMS messages

Hello,One of your customers accidentally used my number when signing up for their installation. I know this because I received a text message confirming the order and then from your installation with the booking date.It looks like they then contacted...

1000027193.png

Virgin Media website not logging into?

Hello I'm trying to log into Virgin Media on the website with my Virgin media account and all it does is run the logo and not sign me in, I tried this on a imac, now on my windows pc still nothing any help?I just joined VM a few days ago & only got m...

VM site.png
ZackBZ by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Paying more than quoted and agreed

Hi ya,As you cant get through to Virgin ... I changed my services and was quoted £51,50 a month, agreed on that. Now have been charged £63,40 twice and that's with no extra charges or anything else. Should have left as I was planning but am stucken a...