Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Moving home - destination question

HiI'm going to be moving soon but staying local. I have fibre broadband only and want to have that installed at the new address (a second floor rented flat (housing association)). Apparently, it is available but isn't currently installed in the new f...

Louise515 by On our wavelength
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband deal impossible to get

Had email from Virgin offering Gig1 broadband for just an extra £4 a month I tried to upgrade and just end up with a load screen that never ends. If I log in manually into account to upgrade the offer has changed to £9.53 a month extra but logging in...

Screenshot_20230930_181711_Samsung Internet.jpg

Resolved! Contract

I have a reduced contract which I pay £12.50 because I’m out off work and on universal credit, virgin have informed me that my contract is due to end within 30 days and I will be put on a different contract which could charge me more. does anyone kno...

Cancel my Account

HiI have spent days contacting virgin trying to change the account holder on my account to my partner.We have tried both chat and phone and I'm tearing my hair outI'm now formally giving you, virgin, notice that I'm cancelling my account.Please cance...

Billing issues

Hi there, I original contract was set to expire on October 3rd, but i renewed it on September 14th. However, the bill i received reflects the pricing for the completed contract, not the new one. The payment date on the bill is October 4th. Is there a...

Unable to see bills

Dear Virgin Media,I'm having problems viewing my latest bill. When logged into the Web page or myvirginmedia app I can see the bill on the dashboard but when I try to access it I'm sent to the help and support pages.I've looked on the community forum...

Fogolet by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos