Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Confirming account and error code DEF01

I have had services for three weeks and cannot access my account settings. When I try and confirm my information I continually get this error message:I have had over 10 phone calls to customer service to fix this and they've done everything ranging f...

image_2023-10-07_154646432.png
CPMChome by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Confirmation of Cancellation

After hours with the customer service team I finally got through to someone who said she would cancel my contract and send me a return kit. She told me I would be receiving an email confirmation of this, but I have not received one and I can't find a...

as22 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Query Package & Payment Changes

Hi, just wondered if anyone can help. Was contacted about upgrading / changing package & was told that it would stay at the same price for the next 18 months (on a new contract) but it looks as if the cost has actually gone up. The change has happene...

Worse customer service ever

What can I say? I’ve not been with VM for 2 months and m already at my wits end. Everything started off great, I chose my tv/broadband package and installation went great and a week later I decided to call customer service to add movies on to my pack...

Resolved! renew contract

hi allon the 2 oct i recived a emaill saying i needed to renew my contract i clicked the link and it took me to the renewl page where i upgraded to the 1 gig packege i then recived a order summary order reff ch2051097888 saying it should be activated...

CLANKY1 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Renewal Problems

Seems I am another one to add to the growing list of people who have accepted a contract renewal online, then received the pre contracts, order summary and installation date via email. Only for it not to appear in "My Orders" and be told that the ord...

Blair30 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract - Phone Call - moving house

Hi, Some days ago I requested by phone to cancel my contract starting from 1 October. I have not received any communication regarding the cancellation. I’ve tried to ask via chat on the virgin media website through my account. Nobody seems to have an...