Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot change to eBilling

Hi Virgin Media,I'm having a problem changing from a paper bill to eBilling. Up until September 2023, our family was using my father's broadband account however, the payments were coming out of my bank account. Virgin Media always emailed me my bill ...

doonick by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

|Not recognisins username

For almost a month I have been trying to get my username and password sorted on our Virgin Media account.  I was locked out for no reason at all then once I finally did get access I found I couldn't get in again.  I have spent hours on the phone tryi...

Libs39 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix - unable to use

Hi, I have netflix as part of my package.Unfortunately I managed to link another account to my TV package because when I was setting it up it wouldn't let me sign up and link my account on the TV. As a result I've now not been able to use Netflix on ...

AdBeau90 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract renewal issues

Hoping I can get some advice re renewal.I've been quoted a jump from £39 to £74 for my TV (mixit), Broadband (M250) and phone package. Renewals line could only offer a price of £54, but when I click into the Black Friday package upgrade options, it s...

Unable to switch to ebilling

Hi,I have been trying to switch to ebilling for months now so that I don't have to pay the paper statement charge. I have tried following the steps through your website and keep going round in circles. I have changed my communication preferences to e...

Dee24 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activation Fee

HiWhen renewing my contract I was forced to take a TV package despite having no interest in it, otherwise my monthly bill was goign to double. Which is ridiculous in itself. This forced me to pay a £35 activation fee however I was promised this would...

benlath by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos