Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Trying to Speak to Someone....

I am trying to log in (for the first time in absolute ages) and cannot access, because I cannot remember my password, and certainly don't remember my memorable word (it has been that long). So I cannot access the online service to manage my account. ...

GrahamLJ by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit

My latest bill amount is correct, but the payment by direct debit taken was less than the bill amount. There has never been any d/d problems in past months. I've had no notification from VMedia. It is only when I checked 'My Virgin Media' the problem...

annie17 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

m250, but only getting m125 speeds

I upgraded to m250 and the retentions person I spoke too did action it at the time( modem rebooted after she did something).  This happened on the 4th of October. I've rebooted and reset my modem many times, but still 3 broadband speed checkers state...

ajg007 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin made a new contract without consent

Virgin media have put me into a new contract after moving house. I did not consent to this and explicitly told the agent not to put me on a new contract when arranging my move. I am now in a situation where I am expected to pay £49 monthly for 18 mon...