Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Access to account

Hello VirginI cant get access to my account. it was working when I signed up with you but now it does not work. I am planing to relocate and will need to relocate my equipment as well. And I cant do this because your system just does not work. way to...

Resolved! Appointment

Good morning allis there a charge if you make an call out / appointment and fail to be there without advising you ?

JayJay13 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlink Netflix account from VM account

I need to unlink my Netflix account from my VM account as I no longer use the account that is currently linked and would like to link my new Netflix account to my package.I called VM and was told I need to do this through Netflix but Netflix have adv...

mandz222 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order for Kit?

Got an email saying my order will be arriving on Monday, but I haven’t ordered anything! No phone number on the website to speak to someone about this (extremely poor customer service) and the order will be arriving on Monday but I am on holiday so n...

GaryXIV by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos