Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Contact

Why is it we can’t talk to any body at Virgin . I have been charged for Netflix but I already paid this privately and it’s cheaper than Virgin. I want them to take this off my account.!

Resolved! Hopless customer contact arrangements

I've spent an hour trying to make an enquiry about clarifying my new bundle contract offer. Can't get anywhere either on line or by phone. It would be nice to be able to talk to a human being. The contract renewal I've been offered is unacceptable an...

Impossible to get through to discuss new deal

I rang yesterday and finally got through security etc only to be told there no deals available until today. I can't downgrade my package, because of the 150% rise virgin wants to charge, or even talk to anyone on line and now been on the phone for 40...

GI1 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

breaking my contract by over charging me

So virign are overcharging me and i keep getting lied to atfer many many phones calls nothing is sorted. They know i'm getting overcharged told me many times. Well sort it out.... currently have an extra £110 on my bill and keep having to call once i...

Resolved! Early Termination Fee

I have had to cancel my virgin account due to moving to an area not supported by Virgin and I am being charged and early termination fee.I believe I am not liable to be charged this on the basis Virgin is not supported at my new address, where can I ...

Athole by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos