Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Unable to cancel broadband

Evening all,Can someone tell me the best way to cancel my broadband contract.I've been disconnected 3 times whilst waiting on the phone to talk to someone (all on hold for 45 min +), tried live chat and WhatsApp and no one responds. Thinking of just ...

Ebilling

Hi.As there is no option to set up ebilling on line, I telephoned customer service to do this for me.They said that they had done this for me, but two paper bills and £3.50 later, it seems they haven’t.Has anyone successfully swapped to ebilling with...

garylfc1 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Been missold contract

Not so sure if this is the correct board so please tell me if not. I got an offer to go to Gig1, which I agreed to and got a new contract through outlining the price and package of Gig1. I can attach if required but I sure if best way to do it withou...

Self install pack not delivered

I ordered a broadbank pack that should have been delivered on Saturday the 14th of this month and I have not reversed the broadband or received any tracking information.please how can i get assistance thank you