Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Moving home

Morning we have moved recently and the team have changed our plan without our consent. I have been advised that our bill would be corrected and that I should not worry. Our new contract started back in April and now on the new house it looks like the...

Resolved! Contract confusion

May 23 revised contract with discount accepted. Later sky sports added with discount.  5th Sep online TNT sports premium add-on accepted with contract showing to be activated later with correct monthly charge.  No activation until 19 Sep a contract r...

Jenian by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot verify email

I receive an email to verify my email and finish setting up my account - every time I click the link, it says it has expired. I then try to resend the email and the same thing happens. Was hoping to receive some help in order to get my account up and...

mishan by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Renewal

On 28.9.23, knowing my contract was about to expire, I logged on to my account and saw that Virgin had made me a contract renewal offer to continue my existing package. I accepted this and received a confirmation order and specification by email. The...

Resolved! billed for netflix premium

I checked my bill this morning to find i had been charged £17.99 for netflix premium despite only having basic with ads and paying direct to netflixI phoned customer service who told me someone had put this on my account november 13th(this was not me...

markb31 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect billing amount

Hi, Our contract was coming to an end so we renewed. Our renewal was supposed to be immediate from the 25th October however I have just recieved a bill for next month for the out of contract amount I would have had to pay had I not renewed. Please co...

Bendwg by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos