Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Renewed contract and upgrade not showing

Hi, I’m hoping someone can help. I recently renewed my contract and got a TV package. I received the order confirmation and documents for both, but the new monthly contract cost and TV package are not showing on my account under ‘Orders and Appointme...

Cancelling - A Shame But Necessary

After six on-balance good years with Virgin Media I am having to cancel.My contract ends in January 2024 and I called VM customer services to see what options were available, not least because I was seriously considering with the idea of downgrading ...

Late payment fees and overcharges

Im writing here because I am sick and tired of speaking with Virgin customer services who repeatedly lie to me. In October Virgin increased my broadband charges by 85%. Now they are trying to charge me even more, including "package changes" @£41.67 e...

rapturas by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract offered

So I received a new contract offer via email. When I phone VM to see if they can do better, they can't see the package that was offered to me.  Is that am actual thing? So instead have offered me a higher contract 路‍.

Prso9 by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged despite returning router

I took my old router in the provided packaging to the yodel drop-off point, but I still got a bill charging me £40 for it. I don't think I should have to pay this, but I can't find anywhere to talk to anyone about it.

WandN by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown random charge on bill

Hi,Just wondering if anyone can help? I have been paying my bill by direct debit as usual for the past few months.However I noticed I had an extra charge of £7 in October for "unpaid bills" which was strange as I presume with a direct debit the bills...

Dfoo by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos