Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Not received the welcome email

Hi,I signed up for broadband and TV over a week ago but l haven’t received a welcome email yet.I was told on the call that I should receive the email in a day or two but as yet no email. I’ve check the junk and spam folders and it’s not in there eith...

MTB_loon by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Overcharging

Hi,I contacted VM before the end of my broadband contract in July and I was persuaded to stay with them to get faster broadband for £28.00 per month. So, I agreed to sign up and got email confirmation for a new 18 month contract. But now I have been ...

KPYong by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix subscription

I am repeatedly being charged £15.99 monthly for a Netflix subscription that I do not have. Virgin Media say that I have to contact Netflix who in turn say I do not have an account  and must contact Virgin Media. .Who is correct

lynette1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra amount on monthly bill

Hi can someone from VM contact me about my monthly bill?? It has an extra amount on each month that isn’t showing yet comes out as a direct debit!!! I am also with O2 and have tried the helpline phone number which is absolutely useless…… yet another ...