Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Renewal offer not honoured, online offer

Hi,My contract was due to expire next month; 350mb Volt broadband, Talk Weekends, Talk Extra 100 for £27.An offer on my account had the 'keep your existing package' for £39, then clicked a few links to decline it and got it down to £33.  I queried ov...

DJ1UK by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting Charged Double

We cancelled our Virgin Media last month before our next bill was due (Feb 19th 2024), and today we were told that we now owe your company £147, which is double the fee. Apparently, Virgin is trying to get us to pay for a bill dated for Jan 19th even...

IreneAC by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract price changed

I agreed new contract with new installation on 31/1 for £26.99.   I am being charged £38.99.   25 hours of chat and phone calls and complaint later, I can;t get it changed. How can i fix this?!   That's fraud. 

kevhol by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Recent Contract Update - Billing

Hi, so in early Feb I got a email (pics attached) about a contract/deal that i could sign up to before my contract ran out. As you can see it says - same deal same price. Wicked - signed up. Then as unfortunately, we know what VM can sometimes be lik...

VM1.PNG VM2.PNG

Multiple issues

My VM fibre went live 6 Feb.  I have been billed for two months usage due 14 March 2024?I went through money supermarket to sign up and as an incentive £85 reward was to be applied to my account.  The Web chat said otherwise yesterday and that I will...

Dolly68 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transcript of a live chat

Hello,Please help me to find a transcript of live chat. I talked to a team member of Virgin media and we agreed on a new contract. And she sent me the pre documents which I agreed on the amount that I would pay every month. And she assured me that I ...

Resetting password does not work

Hello,I tried to access my account recently and system does not recognise already used, stored password. No matter what new password I try to use, all within the guidelines, it always does say it is invalid. I have been with Virgin for more than a de...

MariuszL by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account number

Hello.I haven't received my account number or a email from the delivery company about delivery time. My order is supposed to be due today.  Could someone help me please? 

CRS chasing me for alleged debt

Hi sorry to jump on this post.  I am also being chased by this company for a debt I am unaware of, of £36. Nothing on my credit file to suggest I owe anything, or in arrears.  I also attempted to pay this company via Google pay (which is an option) i...

DanC2 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Contract Renewal

I was sent a renewal post telling me that my contract for just broadband only was coming to end in February 2024 and that my new renewal was going to be double my original cost of my current package to a cost of £57.00i checked online and a package o...