Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to return equipment i dont have.

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone can help. I have recently cancelled my virgin contract after several years. During my contract going back approximately 2 years i received a free upgrade tivo box. Virgin did not ask for the original back and so after...

Pdg1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel paper biling

Hi, how to cancel to received paper bill. I did try to do online (paperless setting) but still  receiving them  and getting charged for them . 

Orfesk by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal

Morning everyone,After a little bit of help and reasurrance. We're rapidly approaching the end of contract and now that our areas intermittent outages has been resolved we're looking to renew. We used the online facility and renewed on the www. Havin...

Virgin Media web site

Is there a problem just now, when I try to upgrade or change package, all I get is the "Oops" message. I want to cancel an add on. Tried via the app but same problem.

jamesf55 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cooling off period - new contract?!?

HiI looked to upgrade a service, VM did do it so I used the 14-day cooling off period to cancel it.  VM told me the 'Cooling-off Period' was something they didnt know about and locked me into a new 24-months contract to not change my package...... I ...

MattL3 by Tuning in
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal shambles - Round 2

Two weeks ago I had difficulty in renewing my VM contract. (Nothing unusual there, judging by this forum)! Fortunately the problems were pretty much resolved by Community Support.I then ordered an upgrade - activating Volt and taking up an O2 sim-onl...

Eric001 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oops something went wrong (again)

Why is is that when I’m logged into my VM account on their website and I try to click on any link to do with upgrading my package I get: ‘oops! Looks like something's gone wrong.’? I’ve tried on different browsers and devices. It doesn’t inspire conf...

SEO Links