Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Credit Blacklisted by VM

Hi, here is my saga with VM:I called customer services on 01/08/22 to give my 30 days notice to end the contract.After explaining my reasons, rep said he would put me through to the "cancellation department". Needless to say, the 25 minutes and 14 se...

RBL67 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

30 days notice

We have been a happy and loyal customer with Virgin Media for over 20 years, we have given our 30 days notice period and was given a date of termination which was February 7th.  My mother has bad medical conditions/mental health so per below is not h...

kmdcfcxo by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked out of account!

I have just spent to whole afternoon trying to unlock my email account with no success. I have followed instructions to provide another email account and changed my password… all to no avail. I have tried the bots and phoning but get cut off. What a ...

DebbieT1 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account cancelled still being billed

I cancelled my account with VM on the 18th of September and I was told it would be disconnected on the 18th of October, so that is fine with me.I have a new ISP which was installed on the 28th of September and I was also having my phone number ported...

Bernard1 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why have you sent me contracts documents ?!

I was browsing the VirginMedia website and did not click on acceptance of any changes but have been sent contract documents by VirginMedia! Why? The contract documents email does not even let you reply to the email! For the avoidance of doubt VirginM...

thebands by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

e billing not working

Whilst i got 360 sorted.....I asked for e billing to be put in place.  I am still getting postal bills ...why  they said it had been done ...2 months ago and more........

Johnny65 by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos