Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Billing issue and adaptor not arrived

So I joined Virgin back in December and last month decided I wanted to upgrade my package to include TV, as I wanted the UHD sports channels.  The process seemed to go smoothly enough, until I received my bill which made absolutely no sense and didn'...

Screenshot_20240319-094643.png Screenshot_20240319-094530.png Screenshot_20240319-094550.png Screenshot_20240319-094500.png
jtalep by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deadlock letter

Hi,I have been attempting to conclude a disputed outstanding charge that Virgin Media have passed onto debt collectors, despite having previously admitted that it was made in error.I would now like to request a deadlock letter, can anybody advise the...

Resolved! can't log in to virgin media account

HelloVery frustrating - for months now I cannot log into my virgin media account. It always says wrong user name and / or password. I know I am using the correct ones and I've even tried changing my password but it won't accept my personal informatio...

contract offer not activated

Hi I recently took up a re contract offer. I received an email to say my activation date was 27th April and I would get another email when it was done. I have not had anymore emails and there is nothing in my account to say it’s happening. Can you he...

Mitch4 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Retention offer, what a joke

today i wanted to discuss my account as im on 60mpbs  - now costing me £41 pmso retentions offered me 126mbbs for 28pm.  I was thinking this must be a bad joke - I have been a customer for 21 years, come on Virgin media please offer me something bett...

xpath by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

30 days notice?

When I look at my contract as downloaded from view my bill, it show I can give 30 days notice.It shows a contract start date of over 18 months ago, and says it was updated in February.The most recent contract summary also dated February just refers t...

notdodgy by Up to speed
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paper bills

every time I change to paper billing on my account, it changes back to ebilling. Why?I need an original paper bill for proof of address & change of name, a printed pdf will not count.

sHxss by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos