Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Re: I'm being evicted just after xmas

Hi Vikki,I am also having a similar issue, our landlord is selling the house and we are being forced to move. I will be taking a room in a shared house while I find my feet so would not be able to take the contract with me. As you can imagine I was n...

Contract Discount Confusion

Hi,I've had an email saying that my contract is due to end. I thought this was incorrect so checked it. It looks like I have one discount that ends in April and one that ends in September. This seems odd as all my previous discounts ran concurrently....

mingsy by Up to speed
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to track a complaint

How do you track an open complaint?  When I try to check via https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/complaints, it just takes me to the page where you submit a new complaint

coxley by Joining in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get anywhere with customer service

Hello,Is anyone else having issues getting anywhere with customer services on queries or issues?I have tried in vein for 4 hours yesterday and another 1.5 hours today to get a contract issue resolved with VM customer service, I'm getting nowhere. The...

LGRAH by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

April 2024 Price Hikes

Hi folksI recently received an email from Virgin informing me of a price hike in April 2024, no doubt it will be an obscene increase.I need to discuss a: what the new cost will be and b: how to go about cancelling my Virgin contract (it'll be the end...

Still Receiving Paper Bills

In December after upgrading to Gig 1 Fibre, I had requested no paper bills, the customer support definitely said they have turned off paper bills for me, since then I have been charged for 3 paper bills, and please do not give me instructions on how ...

JinHui by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos