Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ignored complaints

I have spoken with Virgin 5 times, had various chats, and sent 2 letters to Sunderland Head Office, all without resolution. Had a loss of service for 2 weeks, waited for compensation to be credited to my bill, never happened. Requested to cancel my s...

BH1977 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oops somethings gone wrong

trying to acess the renewal link bundles/prices ect as is nearly time to renew.cannot do so for weeks now,its not an isolated issue as others have the same problem,please fix.thanks 

20240423_095443.jpg
andy114 by Tuning in
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Returns scam? No package arrived...

Hi,I've cancelled ( wow that was hard) and am asked to send back equipment. Fine. But despite filling in the form twice with my correct details no package has been sent to me to send the info back. Total con?!Not even an email confirmation. I screens...

Move home link not working

Hi I have tried 3 different browsers to try initiate a home move - but the "Book My Move" link does noteven tried on the virgin media app. I have paid my bill - up to date - the virgin website does not work or has errorsanyone can help on this ? than...

Deeplay by Up to speed
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Changing from post bills to ebills

I’ve been trying for ages to stop receiving bills in the post and get them electronically, but all my efforts via the app, internet account and phone end in failure. I don’t want to keep paying £1.75 for something I can get electronically. Any sugges...

Dave2058 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Engineer needed

Hi needing an engineer, trying to use the phone is an impossible task all you get is a link back to the website.All I need is the cable replacing and moving for the BB Any tips Thanks Kev

Resolved! Change Package

I am unable to change my package online. Currently on Volt Gig Fibre, my contract has finished and currently paying £69 and I'm looking to sign up for Gig1 Fibre Broadband £39 a month with Stream box with £35 one off payment. Any help is appreciated 

Re: Demands to return equipment I don't have

Hi Vikki,im having a similar issue - I was initially sent a equipment that was never delivered to my address, when I signed up in 2022. This was resolved and we were sent out more kit - we’ve received and used this kit. We left this year, and returne...

Gblatch by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Package details and charges?

Dear Virgin Media,Today I received an email which breaks down the items in my Broadband, TV and Phone package, never seen this breakdown before. It shows the following:BroadbandM125 BroadbandTVMixit TVVirgin TV V6 Box, powered by TiVoVirgin TV V6 Box...

EdwardRD by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
SEO Links