cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Self Installation Box didn't arrive

kateem__
Tuning in

I have just opened a Virgin Media account for the first time and ordered my WiFi self installation box last week. It was supposed to arrive on the 8th March and did not arrive, and I received no communication about it. I have no account number or reference code on my original contract email so cannot even track my parcel. We now have no WiFi which is affecting our ability to work from home - I have tried calling Virgin and could not get through to anyone, being held on the phone for ages. What do I do??

As a brand new customer, I am extremely disappointed and frustrated by this - will the rest of the service be this bad??? 

4 REPLIES 4

kateem__
Tuning in

I am also due to have TNT Sports package add on and have no communication of whether this is online or when I am being billed for this.

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kateem__ 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

kateem__
Tuning in

Thank you Jon for coming back so quickly. And thank you to Anne-Marie who has now set up my WiFi and corrected the issue. Hopefully the kit will arrive tomorrow.

Hi @kateem__  

Thank you for updating us, thats great to hear.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more