cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation code

KB29R
On our wavelength

Just entered into another contract and the nightmare starts

can anyone from VM send me a Netflix activation link email please as 4 days of inept customer services as taken it’s toll 

54 REPLIES 54

KB29R
On our wavelength

33 days no Netflix 

C-100823551 & C-0609231223 Virgin Media Complaint Reference numbers

On the phone for another hour on Wednesday 6th September to Retentions and spoke to Aden who said he would be reassigning complaint regarding netflix and that Chris his Manager would call me within 48 hours - he gave me his word that he would

No call back and no action on the account - all this is being logged

im not sure if Ofcom are doing anything in the back ground - the only option I can see now is to the Courts and a small claim 

KB29R
On our wavelength

Fixed! - Netflix Activation Link received yesterday

Thanks to Daniel for working on this 👍🕺

Hi, This is currently happening to me. Six hours wasted on phone to Virgin last weekend and a further 2 hours yesterday & still no resolution. Netflix is included in my package but all I get is payment required request on my Netflix screen. Clearly Virgin haven’t notified Netflix to continue my access. Yesterdays Virgin advice was to open a separate Netflix direct debit & this will solve the issue. Virgin said no extra to money would be taken by Netflix. Really???

No way am I doing this. So, what really is the correct way to get my Netflix access up and working Virgin?

Hi @MickCom46 👋

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post 

I am sorry for the poor experience trying to get your Netflix access activated. 

Will pop you a PM 📩 now to help further. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Virgin sent me the following billing information: My bill will be generated on 23rd November 2023 & payment due 18th December 2023

Thanks for your time via PM @MickCom46 

Let me know how you get on.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @MickCom46 

I'm glad this has been resolved now. 

Have a lovely weekend!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi, I have the exact same issue. Could you help me resolve it please?

Thanks

Thanks for reaching out to us @QKhan, and I'm sorry to hear that you are also effected by this issue.

Can you please confirm if you're still within a 14 day cooling off period for the subscribed services, or if this has since passed?

When logging into your self-care account, do you have the option to activate your Netflix account?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hi David, thanks for replying. For context I’ve been with Virgin since last June and my Netflix was working with no issues. I recently moved houses and this seems to have messed up my Netflix account which now asks me to ‘update payment method’. I haven’t taken out a new contract or anything. 

Thanks