cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation code

KB29R
On our wavelength

Just entered into another contract and the nightmare starts

can anyone from VM send me a Netflix activation link email please as 4 days of inept customer services as taken it’s toll 

54 REPLIES 54

KB29R
On our wavelength

Day 7 and still no Netflix where have you gone Tom?

PhilipF
Superfast

Mine took 8 weeks to sort after recontracting and Netflix code not added, Netflix defaulted to my debit card, it was eventually sorted by forum staff. It will not work in any other way until you get the activation email.  Virgin refunded via my bill the 10.99 x 2, but that took some effort as well. 

Hi Kenneth, thanks for your message here.
You did state to me that a ticket had been raised by the team, so there was nothing further to do from my side and I replied stating this too.

As soon as the team have any news on the ticket, they'll let you know.

Many thanks

Tom_W

spell
Knows their stuff

What a fantastic service to a customer (shameful)

@spell wrote:

What a fantastic service to a customer (shameful)

What, you think it’s a case of ‘don’t call us, we’ll call you’, eventually, maybe......

KB29R
On our wavelength

Day 8 - absolutely disgusting Tom - I wish you to escalate this please and not shy away from it - sort it out - If I showed this same work ethic/response in my work place, I would be long gone 👎

KB29R
On our wavelength

8 Weeks - Disgusting 🤮 

KB29R
On our wavelength

Day 9 - Still no Netflix - tried the VM Chat option but that too is unfit for purpose 

Good morning @KB29R 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. Netflix activation mails are sent 14 days after the contract has gone through.

As it is day 9, we're still before that timescale.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

KB29R
On our wavelength

Thanks for letting me know 10 days into my issue 👍