cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix/VM issue

alienwolverineM
Tuning in

Was watching an episode of a programme on Netflix where it glitched and came up with a code ui-800-3, currently I have been paying for Netflix but not via the VM bill, error kept coming up, so I signed out of Netflix and attempted to sign in.

However, the only way to get back into it was to link my email address to Virginmedia and put it on the account?

So to enable me to continue to watch Netflix I had to link my email to the account, is there any way to remove Virgin Media from being linked to my Netflix account so that I can pay via a different channel, as I do have a lot of credit on the Netflix account that apparently won't be used whilst it is linked to the VM account and someone else in the household pays for the Virginmedia?

7 REPLIES 7

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @alienwolverineM thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with Netflix on your set top box and now potentially having and additional unwanted charge.  I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

alienwolverineM
Tuning in

Thanks, I have replied.

alienwolverineM
Tuning in

Replied again

I will get back to you privately @alienwolverineM 

alienwolverineM
Tuning in

Replied again @lee_R