cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for returned equipment

Erinr1990
Joining in

I cancelled my broadband subscription with Virgin and returned my equipment as directed. Today I received a bill for £40 saying that the equipment was unreturned. This is incorrect and I have proof of return. How can I resolve this so I am not charged?

5 REPLIES 5

MAVM4
Joining in

Ive had the same issue.  I even got an email from them stating they have received all the rquipment back and still been give charges for 2 hubs at £105 on a new bill today.  Disconnected in dec.  I literally done the drop off of the equipment within3 working days after receiving the package

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Erinr1990

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

It can take around 10 days for the returned equipment to update on our side. 

Once this happens, the charge will be removed.

We will send you a private message so we can check this for you.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi MAVM4

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community. 

We are sorry to hear that.

We would be happy to check this for you.

We will send you a private message now.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

NB96
Joining in

Hi Vikki_M and Virgin Media Team!

I'm the victim of the same overcharge here! I returned my box and the 2 boosters in the post and have been sent a bill for £135! Can you contact me individually, confirm receipt of my equipment and cancellation of charge please! 

Thanks

Hey @NB96,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that this is the case, I would like to look into this further with you, for this I will be sending you a private message.

Joe