cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£594 incorrect bill

Worried3
Tuning in

Spent hours on the phone, they tell me it’s been escalated and apologise profusely., but nothing happens..

im at my wits end , can’t sleep , making my Parkinson’s worse…what can I do?

9 REPLIES 9

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Worried3

It's extremely disappointing to hear of the billing issue, problems getting support and the impact this is having on yourself. We appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

From what you have posted it appears you have been able to speak to the team in regards to the bill, can you elaborate on what they have advised? Have they been able to explain what has happened and what needs to be done to resolve this?

Rob

Spoken to your colleagues aimost every day,been on the phone for hours and hours, they have done their best, escalated it to their manager , who would need to escalate it to the next level ( no idea if this was done)…

I need to tell you that my wife has been in tears, we cannot sleep..I have Parkinson’s disease and this is making me ill..

the main amount is because I was incorrectly charged a disconnection fee of £155 three times..!
its much too much for me to write the further issues out , it’s so difficult when you have severe hand tremors….so please access my notes.this all starts mid Dec wen I phoned to organise a new contract.

if it’s possible please ring me on [MOD EDIT: Personal info]

thank you

I’ve had a reply to this, but just want to confirm that I should not pay the one off payment or set up a new DD. until this is properly resolved and my next bill is at the correct amount in my App..

I also need to know what compensation package Virgin are proposing for the dreadful service, incl being wrongly disconnected, faulty equipment which caused dropping out of service , buffering and pixelation for weeks..

thanks Andrew

Is this currently open as a complaint Worried3 with the team? 

Rob

Worried3
Tuning in

Yes, it’s open C-14022421..

It’s  just that I want to pay what I really owe and set up the DD for the correct amount, but I don’t want to do that until my balance is showing the correct figure in my app..

I don’t want the £594 , to be taken out of my Account ( it would put me into overdraft) and have to chase a refund ..

So I need to know that I’m correct in doing so..

Andrew

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Worried3,

Thank you for your reply, and I am so sorry to hear you have been having issues with your bill and that this has been stressing you out, this is not what we would want any of our customers to feel especially with your illness. I would love to look into this for you and ease some worry to see what is going on. I will pop you over a PM so just keep an eye out for the little envelope 👀📩
Thanks,
Zoie 

So it's 10 days since I first contacted Virgin and I'm still in the same place..I'm half expecting the computer to charge me for late payment...

Is Virgin really this bad at admin..

Please sort this out..!!

Thanks for the reply @Worried3 on the VM forums. 👋🏼

I will send a private message as we ned to support on the matter.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for speaking with us today @Worried3 on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad we have been able to resolve the matter and assist with other queries raised with us.
It was a long process but I'm glad that everything has now been sorted out for you! 😇

Reach out to us for any queries you may have in future and we'll assist where we can. 🧾

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs